Sunday, July 17, 2011

His Design In Nearness

"I pray that Dad has a good day at clinic tomorrow, that I would be good at clinic, and that Dad would preach your word the WHOLE time we are there - Amen!"

This would be Jada's latest prayer tonight just as we were putting her to bed. It rings true because today was my first chance to publicly proclaim the goodness of God and the encouragement received from so many from the pulpit. After not preaching for over half a year I was finally able to loose these lips and not be restrained to a keystroke for my catharsis. Of particular blessing today was the fact that my wife was also able to express some of what God has taught her by singing to songs...the singing was angelic. It honored God because it made much of him.

You can listen (or add it to your podcast) by going here (Doug Rumbold's Podcast) you can also download one of Jessica's songs (she sang with her sister) by clicking here (Finally I Surrender)

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I think you've been preaching for the last year... with you LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this Doug!!! I'm glad I can best your message even though I missed the original :-)

    ReplyDelete