Thursday, August 9, 2007

Romania 2007

What can one say of a trip so impacting and life changing? The following is an excerpt from my journal on the trip concerning some guys in my small group: 12 July 2007 - (this is me praying)
"...Last night as the program finished & Nicolette gave her testimony, your spirit began to work in Bogdan's and Alex's hearts. Alex finally spoke after remaining silent for a few days. I pray, Jesus, even as he struggled with You being the ONLY WAY to heaven, You'd be revealing to him the relationship that's available.
With Bogdan I pray Your Spirit would further conviction for and of You, Jesus. I am just in awe of this process how you continually move someone closer to You..."
This entry just captures how the story of Jesus really draws people in. I continue to pray for the Church in Satu Mare, Romania - that God would grow it and strengthen it.

The slideshow is simply the pictures I took in Timisoara - Dezna - Satu Mare, Romania & Budapest, Hungary.

3 comments:

  1. Wow... so many pictures... I think you took more than I did. One wonders however if the unlawful... publication of our images without our consent makes you liable to legal action. Maybe I can turn a buck on this yet. And who is that dashing man in the aviators? Oh, and I'm pretty sure I saw Moltres in the fire pictures so I'm back to Romania... gotta catch 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss romania!!! any chance that we might have the advantage of going back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments carrie and josh. romania truly was awesome and God will continue to work in the lives of the students there - lets continue to pray for them.

    -doug

    ReplyDelete